lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Guia

1.Your
2.Him
3.Her
4.Its
5.Us
6.Their

2
1 do,don´t
2 have,have
3 do,
4 have,hasn´t
5 does,does
6 does,doesn´t
7 does, does
8 do, do

3

1. is your name
2. do you live
3. What do you do to live
4. Are you married
5. What’s your wife’s name
6. What does she do to live
7. Do you have children
8. What are your hobbies

4

1.I often watch television in the evening.
2. I usually read the newspaper every day.
3. I always go to the gym twice a week.
4. I am never bored.

5.

1. I often play basketball.
2. Margaret usually works had.
3. Jenny always we
4. We have always dinner at 7:30
5. Tim never watch television
6. Children usually like chocolate
7. Julia always enjoy parties

5.2

1. I hardly ever watch television when I do the homework.
2. I never read in bed.
3. I usually get up before 7 o’ clock, if I want to arrive to the school.
4. I hardly ever go to school by bus. I usually go in car.
5. I sometimes drink coffee.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario